- Handling of Personal Information
NS Tool USA, INC. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) shall strive to thoroughly protect the personal information provided by our customers who use this Website in handling such information. The Company shall also comply with laws, government decrees, ministerial ordinances, and any other guidelines related to the protection of the personal information to enable our customers to use this Website without worry.
- Purpose of Use
The Company shall use the personal information of our customers, such as their addresses and names (including information regarding the transaction between the Company or its exclusive distributors and our customers, and hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information) for the following purposes. The Company shall not use the Personal Information of our customer for purposes other than the following purposes without the consent of such customer.
The purposes are as follows:
(1) To offer information about products and services handled by the Company or various events and campaigns to be held by sending advertising printed materials or by phone or e-mail;
(2) To conduct a questionnaire survey to examine the development of products and measures to improve customer satisfaction;
(3) To respond to various inquiries and requests for documents; and
(4) To provide the Personal Information of our customer to the following third parties in writing or electronically; provided, however, that the Company shall cease providing the Personal Information to such third parties if required by such customer.
Third parties to be provided are as follows:
1) The Company’s subsidiary companies, affiliated companies, and exclusive distributors; and
2) The party that has concluded an agreement with regard to provision of information with the Company.
In this case, however, if any other purpose of use is announced on a website or in writing or is clearly indicated to our customer when such customer’s Personal Information is obtained, such purpose of use shall prevail.
- Disclosure and Provision to a Third Party
The Company shall not disclose or provide the Personal Information obtained to any third party without the consent of our customers; provided, however, that this shall not apply to the following cases:
(1) In the case of Paragraph 2 (4);
(2) In the case where the Company outsources its operations to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of use;
(3) In the case where disclosure of the Personal Information is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of our customers;
(4) In the case where disclosure of the Personal Information is required by law or ordinance; or
(5) In any other cases prescribed by law or ordinance.
- Protection and Management of Personal Information
The Company shall strive to thoroughly protect and manage the Personal Information provided by our customers in handling such information to prevent outflow and/or leakage to the outside. The Company may outsource the handling of the Personal Information to an outside company to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose of use. In this case, the Company shall also strive to thoroughly and appropriately protect and manage the Personal Information to prevent outflow and/or leakage to the outside. The Company shall also protect the Personal Information by thoroughly implementing computer security designed to prevent unauthorized access from the outside.
- Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, and Deletion of Personal Information
The Company shall take appropriate procedures, including disclosure, correction, suspension of use, and deletion of the Personal Information, as requested by our customers in accordance with the procedure prescribed by the Company.
- Inquiries related to Personal Information
For more information about the Personal Information, please contact us from the following link.